Unknown department

SA_tx_88116

Rather listen than to stream
My sds100 was scanning though AARRS and a unknown department come with the following talk groups 39592 41248 39602 39638 38818 there may be more though while listening I heard police comms, fire comms, and maybe school comms, and something regarding an HEB in bandera and someone named evie going home what is this?

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
38818 is SAT Airport Security
39592 is Northeast ISD Police A
39602 is Northside ISD Campus Police
39638 is VÍA Metro Police Dispatch
41248 is CPS Trouble Crew

All these are in the database HERE

Select all talkgroups and you can scroll and find them.

SA_tx_88116

38818 is SAT Airport Security
39592 is Northeast ISD Police A
39602 is Northside ISD Campus Police
39638 is VÍA Metro Police Dispatch
41248 is CPS Trouble Crew

All these are in the database HERE

Select all talkgroups and you can scroll and find them.
Also why do only some of my programmed departments show up when I scroll through them but if I have departments and channel selected then I can see all of them

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Also why do only some of my programmed departments show up when I scroll through them but if I have departments and channel selected then I can see all of them
I would guess that you don't have all your Service Tags turned on. Check your Services on the menu and make sure everything you want to hear is enabled. CPS would be Utilities which would make sense if you had it turned off, but the others are Security and Law Dispatch channels which I would imagine you have turned on. Possible that they weren't programmed in right in your favorites? Look over the database page vs your Favorites file and see what jives. My SDS100 was unfortunately stolen from my truck so I can't play around with it and help much more than that currently.

SA_tx_88116

I would guess that you don't have all your Service Tags turned on. Check your Services on the menu and make sure everything you want to hear is enabled. CPS would be Utilities which would make sense if you had it turned off, but the others are Security and Law Dispatch channels which I would imagine you have turned on. Possible that they weren't programmed in right in your favorites? Look over the database page vs your Favorites file and see what jives. My SDS100 was unfortunately stolen from my truck so I can't play around with it and help much more than that currently.
Thanks for your help sorry about the SDS also what is CPS I’ve heard fire requesting it once