UTA SLC simulcast down?

spoolup

So I just got off of work, turn on the scanners. Uniden 396XT, SDS100, SDS200. And all 3 are quiet, not a thing going on. Like literally 18 minutes and not a single call. I switch over to DOC and I get stuff, murray PD is going on analog but I am betting money the trucking system is down? Anyone have updates? I scan ever evening and this is eerie. Never seen, well heard, anything like this.

spoolup

Just came up, weird AF, if it was just a single scanner I would think nothing of it, but 3.... normal traffic as always. Odd to say this, but its a relief.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Do you have all the alternate CC programmed? If the main CC goes down most systems switch to the alt CC, if you don't have it programmed in you won't hear anything.

Just came up, weird AF, if it was just a single scanner I would think nothing of it, but 3.... normal traffic as always. Odd to say this, but its a relief.

spoolup

SDS100 and SDS200, I seen it scanning the different controls in the bottom right. I then open it all the way up instead of my normal System/ site hold. Still had squat. FYI former Jarhead from Topsail. I miss NC brother. One day I will be back. Eyeing some properties out in saurartown.