APX6k

Unication G5 (D ver., 700/800MHz & UHF R2) w/ Amplified Charger Base - $700.00 OBO

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$700.00
Expires
This listing is for (1) Unication G5 (D version, 700/800MHz & UHF R2) and (1) Unication amplified charging base w/ BNC antenna - both pager & charger include original factory boxes. Unit works perfectly, I'm selling as I have relocated to an area with little trunking and would like to downsize my personal collection. This pager was purchased new by me in 2021 from Ray's Pagers. At the time of purchase, I also ordered a screen protector, which has been on the unit since day 1.

Important things to note:

- This unit has always had the factory SMA antenna installed, no aftermarket nonsense/incorrect Motorola antennas have been threaded into the socket, therefore the SMA connector is undamaged with the center conductor pin where it should be. This is a pager, I never tried to make it look like a whacker TRS subscriber. I would demonstrate the RSSI in photos, but I no longer live within range of any active P25 control channels.

- This unit has always been a desktop radio, and has spent its life in the amplified charger, it was never carried. While that bodes well for the physical appearance, I don't know if it has affected the battery life in any way. With this in mind, there is no guarantee on the battery, especially given it's 3ish years old at this point. However, in testing, it does seem to last 12+ hours as-is.

- This unit does not have any additional entitlements installed, at present it will do P25 conventional & P25 Phase I/II trunking.

- This unit was last programmed with V0.3.16 PPS

Price includes domestic shipping via UPS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Please see the photos below. I can be reached via PM if interested. Thanks and have a great day!