Can't broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

a747mech

I installed the "Digital Level Meter" and it's showing decibal readings when the PD transmits. Tempted to hook up my old computer and she if it works.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I installed the "Digital Level Meter" and it's showing decibal readings when the PD transmits. Tempted to hook up my old computer and she if it works.

In RadioFeed, do you see the level meters move? Is the RadioFeed left or right level controls up? Is the correct sound input device selected in RadioFeed?

a747mech

The left barely moved although the scanner volume is mid range. For some reason trying all the suggestions I cannot click on to the proscan feed. Won't allow me in.

04Z1V6

Mine did this also after the 1.13 update. I had to make sure to delete every file not only in add and remove programs but I did a file search and manually deleted all files and then reinstalled RadioFeed and it worked fine.

a747mech

Ok. Delete everything and reinstall an earlier version, or just reinstall whats current. Thanks for the input. Have all day tomorrow to try and get up.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Ok. Delete everything and reinstall an earlier version, or just reinstall whats current. Thanks for the input. Have all day tomorrow to try and get up.

You shouldn't have to delete anything. Just run RadioFeed.

I'm not sure why audio wasn't getting to the program. Make sure the sound card is selected or use the first entry in the selection box "Primary Sound Capture Device"

04Z1V6

Bob, my reply was about the comment that he could not get into his RadioFeed program anymore. I thought it was just my old computer. I had a issue were once it auto started the program I could not then get the program to open from any Icon or any other way, although it did broadcast just fine to RR. This was just after a restart from one of eleven windows updates. I have a old computer running Win XP, each time you would try to open the program version 1.13 it would give a error message that windows could not open the program and then ask if you would like to send an error report. I did send multiple error reports and then deleted the program and all associated files and reinstalled and it is working fine and has all week.

flickn

Feed Provider
He was running WIN7 and had his pro 106 running , RR detected it , and even showed " stockton police" online.He had a solid red bar but no audio coming through . I am a newbie to this and just wanted to say THanks for the help you fellow broadcasters are offering to him ;)

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob, my reply was about the comment that he could not get into his RadioFeed program anymore. I thought it was just my old computer. I had a issue were once it auto started the program I could not then get the program to open from any Icon or any other way, although it did broadcast just fine to RR. This was just after a restart from one of eleven windows updates. I have a old computer running Win XP, each time you would try to open the program version 1.13 it would give a error message that windows could not open the program and then ask if you would like to send an error report. I did send multiple error reports and then deleted the program and all associated files and reinstalled and it is working fine and has all week.

The problem that you were experiencing is totally different than his problem. I didn't want him to get sidetracked. He is able to Run Radiofeed because he can see the level controls. It looks like more of an audio issue.

Those "error reports" go to Microsoft. I don't see them. If an exception type of error comes up and the send me report button is clicked then I get those.

04Z1V6

Sorry about the confusion if I ever have a another error I will contact you by mail. I would still like to read the outcome of this when it is finished. Thanks Bob.

flickn

Feed Provider
just checking in to see if there is anything I could do to assist to help get this feed up and going

flickn

Feed Provider
looks like you got it figured out buddy I hear it loud and clear !!

ScannerCast ERROR

I havea new Hp All In One Touchscreen. I could extract the file but when I run it it says "ScannerCast Has Stoped Working." So I tried Compatability, Still the same thing. Trying to Broadcst For RittmanOhio.
Using a Pro-106(25-106) With Data Cabel.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Live Feed Audio

I havea new Hp All In One Touchscreen. I could extract the file but when I run it it says "ScannerCast Has Stoped Working." So I tried Compatability, Still the same thing. Trying to Broadcst For RittmanOhio.
Using a Pro-106(25-106) With Data Cabel.

Hello, Do you have your audio cable plugged in also?, I had to take all the RR Feed programs out and reinstall it. Also check the Programming cable drivers. I had Windows XP and then I got a new PC which had Windows 8 on it. The drivers were for 32 bit on XP, My new PC went to 64 bit. After I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the updated versions everything worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.