Orange County Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

exportdawg

After 10+ years, I am no longer going to Feed OCFR/OFD/Orange County Majors. The reason is I just moved and the reception is not very good at my new location. If I cant provide a clean feed, not going broadcast something that not good or clear. Thanks for all the listeners and hopefully someone will pick up the feeds in the very near future. All the Best!

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
After 10+ years, I am no longer going to Feed OCFR/OFD/Orange County Majors. The reason is I just moved and the reception is not very good at my new location. If I cant provide a clean feed, not going broadcast something that not good or clear. Thanks for all the listeners and hopefully someone will pick up the feeds in the very near future. All the Best!

Thank you for hosting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

exportdawg

No problem. I did get one back up in the clear using a different scanner. So I will only feed OCFR/OFD/WP/GOAA Major events. It's back up an running

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Put an SDS200 on that bad boy, it does the job

TonyOrlando

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for providing this feed. Glad to hear it's back up. I had quite a few friends starting to panic! Sounds good by the way.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
It’s great listening to all my old friends still there

BLSBoy

Just wondering, how far are you from Orange County now, and what antenna are you using? I am trying to get it at home, and as the crow flies, I am about 55 miles form downtown Orlando.

lsh1885

What kind of scanner are you using. You don't seem to be having any simulcast distortion issues like I have had with my Uniden scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.