Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scanning In western Genesee county, picked up transmissions on this frequency. Sounded like EMS dispatch or something of that caliber. Anyone know what agency uses this. Cant find anything on FCC database or this website.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Its not uncommon for me to pull in sites in Ontario ranging from London to north of Toronto from Buffalo. About 10% of the time, the conditions are right that I can monitor Toronto's P25 TRS with an SDR and a roof mounted antenna. Furthest I've ever pulled in was central Indiana, however, there were some unusually great conditions that night. Detroit is also a slightly regular "find" for me as well. But going east, Genesee/Orleans is normally the "brick wall", nothing past it.

mciupa

I was thinking something across the lake, straight shot, no real obstruction in Northern Orleans County and South to Genesee, Vs Brantford All the buildings in Niagara Falls.

Then it may be Pontypool. Disregard the drive route on the map and look at their geographical locations. Both Brantford and Pontypool sites use 142.890 as voice channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.