• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

16 Channels Commander [Best software for Easy programming some Kenwood and Bao 777s,888s,999 etc..]

inside4rom

16_ch.jpg

16 channels Commander : supported models at 15/12/2023

Baofeng: 777s,888s,999s - Tested!
Связь: Р32 - Tested!
Arcshell: AR-5, AR-6
Greaval: GV-9S, A-8S
Tenway: TW-325
Retevis: H777
Radioddity: GA-2S
Kenwood TK-3107(Singapure) - Tested!
Zastone: V68 - Tested!

Features:

Faster and Quickly methode of Reading/Writing Channels, Edt Frequency list, Load and Save frequency preset list for quickly programming radiostation.

100% Safe Programing! This features realised in WORLD FIRST ! Because no none similar software is exist . (before writing, our software read dump, edit needed parameters and save back to memory on radio).

Also:

Software is used "Autodetect Comport." by driver name, available for use with CH340,CP210x USB to UART, and Prolific PL2303 Usb2Uart cables.
And simple option for REad/Write Full Memory backup from ur radios (for easy repair in future or backup before play with radio programming etc..).

Software release planed at 23.12.23. Download link stay be here on forum.

Best Regards inside4rom

inside4rom

16 Channels Commander - download link www.inside4rom.com/download/

Password: NotForChinaUseOnly

For use you need connect Usb2Com cable and install drivers.

Software autodetect comport name by driver name.

Connect radio to cable anf power-on.

After Launch 16 Channel software and Click Configuration button (with Read Freq. defoult option).

Next you can edit channels, set SQL, Modulation type, and write back to radio with Click Configuration button (with Write Freq. option).

inside4rom

Adenium:

16 Channels commander will support well many similar radiostations, but this not mean about all this models is clones one each other,
so, i want to say about some factory software like bf-480 can killed ur radiostation if you try programmed channels from one model to other, when our software use fully different and more selectable algo. Like Read system area, save backup, patch data and write back. Its clear, it is a fully clear programming. You can easy to read channels from one like bao 888s, and programming in bao 999s or kenwood 3107 without damage system area with call-data etc more..

And for other radios (damaged radios from other soft), you can read Full MEMORY dump, and attach here in forum for helping ppls repair himself radiostations.

Full Memory backup files (eeprom as we can call them) you can download from my place : Index of ./Files/backup_for_radiostation_repair/

So, if you have to get one models from my list in hands, plz read backup and attach here in forum.

Best Regards.

inside4rom

Added Video-manual about how to simple work with programming 16 Channels radiostation!

Attachments

• Simple_manual_for_16Channels_Commander.zip
    336.7 KB · Views: 5

inside4rom

Hi guys, todays is v0.3 of 16Channels Commander is available with small addenuim: Index of ./Files/

Added to support new type of Baofeng BF-888s, this walky-talky is dont supported by original software BF480.exe, and not always correctly programmed with Chirp. Basic problem was found and fixed on CPU UART timeouts, I think about cheap baofengs created many factories , and used different cpu, also for this different cpu programmers make uart-working wth different timeouts, and this models using different eprom size, from 1kb to 4kb.

And added detection method for Kenwood TK-2260/3207 models.
By using option Read FREQ. we can detect two type of receiver, RDA , or Superheterodyne receivers.

Option Read Freq. Configuration button.

- This log of read info and FREQ. with RDA receiver.
Connecting Ok
Prd.Code: P3207
TK-2206/3207.. Range [420-480] MHz
Read memory ...
Sync Error2! - Try Again.

- This log of read info and FREQ. with Quality Superheterodyne receiver.
Connecting Ok
Prd.Code: P3207
TK-2206/3207.. Range [420-480] MHz
Read memory ... Ok
Sql Level: 255
Voice Switch: FF
Successed read info & channels.

So, now you can to know hardware without disassembling ur radio :)

This function is available World First on our software 16Channels Commander!
Download link same: Index of ./Files/

Eeprom from new type of BF888s upload to another files too.

Raulitodj1991

Premium Subscriber
con la fullBackup puede revivir 2 baofeng que dejaron de comunicarse ya que el Programa 888s 1.05 me los detectaba como si fueran VHS 256-246, al hacer el cambio pertinente a UHS 400-470 y configurar algunos canales dejaron de emitir sonido, probe con Chirp hice de todo y nada, hasta que con este Programa 16-Channels v0.3. y el Bao888s_Type2_defoult_settings_from_shop_fullbackup.bin puede hacer que revivieran

inside4rom

Plz use English! And read me dump from ur radio 888s with version 0.3 of 16 Channels Commander.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Google Translate detected Spanish:
with fullBackup you can revive 2 baofeng that stopped communicating since the 888s 1.05 Program detected them as if they were VHS 256-246, when making the relevant change to UHS 400-470 and configuring some channels they stopped emitting sound, I tried Chirp I did everything and nothing, until with this 16-Channels Program v0.3. and the Bao888s_Type2_defoult_settings_from_shop_fullbackup.bin can cause them to revive

inside4rom

Google Translate detected Spanish:
For repair ur radio you need read emory dump from worked model with frequency VHS 256-246, and write same dump to defected radio. And will be very fne if you attach this dump here in forum for my collections. Use 16Channels Commander v0.3. The new updated software.

inside4rom

Hi now and again we post new FREE Update in form 16 Channels Commander v0.4

Full supported model list:

16 channels Commander : supported models at 02/03/2024

---------- selected mode 1: for programming -----------
Baofeng: 777s,888s,999s - Tested!
Связь: Р32 - Tested!
Союз: 2
Arcshell: AR-5, AR-6
Greaval: GV-9S, A-8S
Tenway: TW-325
Retevis: H777
Radioddity: GA-2S
Kenwwood TK-608
Kenwood TK-3107(Singapure) - Tested!
Zastone: V68 - Tested!
---------- selected mode 2: for programming -----------
Baofeng BF-1909 - Tested!
Baofeng BF-A68
---------- selected mode 3: for programming -----------
Retevis RB85, Argut А56 - Tested!

+ Nice bonus, read programming password for : Baofeng BF-1909/BF-A68 and Retevis RB85, Argut A56 :)

Download link will be here: Index of ./Files/

Attachments

• 16Channels_v0.4.png
    16Channels_v0.4.png
    60 KB · Views: 4

inside4rom

16Channels_v0.4.jpg

tjanyk

Gratulacje za stworzenie programu „16 kanałów”, który uratował sytuację z moim baofeng BF-1909, ponieważ CHIRP z nim nie współpracował (nowa wersja 12W). Udało mi się zaprogramować wszystkie kanały PMR, ale mam jedno pytanie: czy można ustawić tryb tonu tylko dla jednego? na przykład kanał 15, a pozostałe kanały bez tonu?

From Google Translate...

Congratulations for creating the "16 Channels" program that saved the situation with my Baofeng BF-1909 because CHIRP did not work with it (new 12W version). I managed to program all the PMR channels, but I have one question: is it possible to set the tone mode for just one? for example, channel 15 and the remaining channels without tone?

Last edited by a moderator: