2019-STARCOM21 Thread Sites/Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Received TG 36155 yesterday on Site 1-02 and heard "Wheeling from 159, radio check" followed by a "loud and clear" response. No ENC, Phase I.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Received TG 36155 yesterday on Site 1-02 and heard "Wheeling from 159, radio check" followed by a "loud and clear" response. No ENC, Phase I.

Monitored an ISPERN notification last night from a Wheeling unit, and they were showing a UID in the 135xx series which confirms they were using Starcom.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
I've been seeing for a while traffic on encrypted TG 36976 with a RID of 0, so it's being patched to/from something. I've gotten a ton of hits on it off site 149. Guessing it's an OLREC talkgroup or from somewhere down in that area, anyone have any ideas what that TG is being patched to/from? Haven't seen a single affiliation or anything with the talkgroup from any actual radio, just RID 0.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
This might be a little out of year, hearing DC-G (District-Chicago) on talk group 9011 since last night's 10-41. So far, all traffic appears to be South, and haven't been hearing any traffic on DC-C (South) 9007. Will continue to monitor for updates.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
The Return of the District-Chicago Middle Sector! That old saying, what's old is new applies in District-Chicago. Some years ago, the Middle Sector was consolidated into the North and South Sector with the Eisenhower (I 290) going North, and the Stevenson (I 55) went South. As of 1st watch last night, the Middle Sector is now TGID 9007 which handles the Stevenson & Eisenhower expressways, while South is heard on TGID 9011.

Around 1040 this morning, the District-Chicago dispatcher put out an inquiry as to who didn't have their radios "reprogrammed". Wasn't many but I suspect this is all related.

M (Middle) assignments are being heard.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
The Return of the District-Chicago Middle Sector! That old saying, what's old is new applies in District-Chicago. Some years ago, the Middle Sector was consolidated into the North and South Sector with the Eisenhower (I 290) going North, and the Stevenson (I 55) went South. As of 1st watch last night, the Middle Sector is now TGID 9007 which handles the Stevenson & Eisenhower expressways, while South is heard on TGID 9011.
Around 1040 this morning, the District-Chicago dispatcher put out an inquiry as to who didn't have their radios "reprogrammed". Wasn't many but I suspect this is all related.
Yeah, heard them last night on ISP district Chicago G and I made sure to leave all that stuff in my list on my G5 pager. Have knob positions for ISP 2 -5-15-Chicago-16-17-1- etc. so when some chase or crazy stuff happens I can click right to their traffic only. Never a dull moment

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
This might be a little out of year, hearing DC-G (District-Chicago) on talk group 9011 since last night's 10-41. So far, all traffic appears to be South, and haven't been hearing any traffic on DC-C (South) 9007. Will continue to monitor for updates.

They look like there related to Oak Lawn, I think "wearinshades" mentioned some ENC

It would appear the talkgroups have been "relabeled". TGID 9005 was referred to as "Chicago Band". Just heard TGID 9011 as Chicago Tac-3 ("South Patrol is using Chicago Tac-3"). Heard recently TGID 9009 as Chicago Tac-1 ("Are you on Chicago Tac-1?")

I'm wondering if all the radios aren't reprogrammed for Chicago-South/Chicago D (TGID 9007) yet? It might have removed when they switched to 2 patrol sectors?

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Does anyone know who uses STARCOM21 TGs 36441-36447? Traffic on these TGs appears to be encrypted, RIDs in the 140xxx range. Seeing this on Site 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.