2026 Nascar

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
Bowman Gray Stadium starts it out. Anyone going? RE will be attending with OTA and retail sales. Rentals as always is booked before event and not in person!
 

RaleighGuy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
17,803
Reaction score
28,401
Location
Raleigh, NC

RaleighGuy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
17,803
Reaction score
28,401
Location
Raleigh, NC
Bowman Gray Stadium starts it out. Anyone going? RE will be attending with OTA and retail sales. Rentals as always is booked before event and not in person!

The Clash at Bowman Gray finally happening today, a weekend of events condensed into one day. Tix on third party sites are as low as $35 as winter weather advisory is out and after-event snow is expected, meanwhile rain tires are on standby as evening rain is expected.

Hopefully someone will be able to get the frequencies. Also, ZMax Cars tour and SMART Modified Tour are starting soon, if anyone finds any frequencies for these races please share them. Thank you!
 

JCar24

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
83
Reaction score
62
The Clash at Bowman Gray finally happening today, a weekend of events condensed into one day. Tix on third party sites are as low as $35 as winter weather advisory is out and after-event snow is expected, meanwhile rain tires are on standby as evening rain is expected.

Hopefully someone will be able to get the frequencies. Also, ZMax Cars tour and SMART Modified Tour are starting soon, if anyone finds any frequencies for these races please share them. Thank you!
 

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
That is One touring series. Ive Yet to see. IHRA has there own late model series now also...Greatlakesfrequencies.com great folks there. And good volunteers.
 

JCar24

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
83
Reaction score
62
I put these 125 files together while getting ready for Richmond next month.
There is one for each series,
Hope they help.
 

Attachments

  • Nascar bc125at files.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 19

RaleighGuy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
17,803
Reaction score
28,401
Location
Raleigh, NC
Over the weekend I was at Martinsville for the ValleyStar Credit Union 300. I did a good search for frequencies before I went. Here's my question...

I heard them use NASCAR 1 (461.200) for most of race control and NASCAR 2 (464.600) for general comms, I did not hear NASCAR 3 or NASCAR Fire/Safety (451.575 and 451.225 respectfully), but several times I heard them say "Go to channel 6", but despite having a close call scanner running and being in the infield I never heard anything. I've also never seen a NASCAR 6 on any list.

Does anyone know what channel six is?
 
Top