25' TV Antenna/Weather Station Combo Tilt-Over/Walkdown Mast Project

Happy new year all! Rather than try to get all my questions and issues covered in text form, I have this image calling everything out in a "one sheet" format. I appreciate any constructive feedback!

Main talking points from the image:
  • The coax is connected to the grounding block nearest the electrical panel by the "messenger wire." When the Direct TV dish was in place, the antenna end of this wire was connected to the ground lug on the j-pole. Was this acceptable? The wire appears to be too small for grounding application to me.

• A ground rod (about halfway between the mast and the electrical panel) has no visible connections. I have no idea if it's bonded to the GES via an underground connection. Can/should I use it for mast/coax grounding, and how?

• Our power is buried and comes up to the meter in what appears to be PVC conduit. There is a green ground wire at the grounding block that is connected to a corner clamp on the electrical panel, but I am concerned if it's a proper ground because of the PVC conduit. Do we usually rely on the conduit for ground, or is our system grounded in some other way? Should I be concerned about this, and if so, how should I address it?
I came up with this mast design based on a few ham set ups I've seen online while trying to keep it affordable for a TV antenna/weather station combo. I specifically need something simple that I can take down to ground level for routine maintenance of the weather station to keep from having to go on the roof.

Originally, the antenna and a different weather station were mounted on a 10' section of pipe (now to be used at the bottom of the new mast) atop an old Direct TV j-pole screwed into the roof at the same location with no issues. After getting a new roof a couple of months ago, I am getting rid of the j-pole and going with a mast that will be set in concrete. This will also allow for expansion later on as I'm kind of feeling an interest in CB and/or ham radio at some point, but for now... baby steps.

The new mast only extends the overall height of the j-pole setup by about 4.5', so I don't think guy lines will be necessary as the mast will be braced at the facia with two of these brackets in the inside right angle of the two facia boards (the mast only extending ~ 13.5' above the top bracket).