396T Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronmchandler

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis, TN
I have built a scanner stand for my new 396t out of a $1 metal picture frame obtained at Dollar Tree. There are photos below, but you can get detail instructions by clicking on the link below and going to a webpage with step by step instructions and illustrated photos.

Here's the link: 396t Desktop Stand

RRphoto1.jpg
RRphoto2.jpg
 

caltain

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Excellent work! Now where's that Gold star Smiley?
 

ronmchandler

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis, TN
I would love to market my idea and sell these, but I am at a loss as to how. I don't have the time to make them myself, take orders, ship out, etc. Even though, they are very easy to make.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top