453.825 - 127.3 PL *Who is it?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Thank you Radio Lady! The Mill Valley site is local to me, it's at the Middle Peak radio site on Mount Tamalpias (2500 ft mountain several miles north of the golden gate bridge).

Kma371, I was wondering about the NG thing too, but your idea IS very logical and makes perfect sense. Thank you!

-Inigo

norcalbusa

Update- I hear Golden Gate CHP on this freq (no tone) all the time. I'm 50 miles south of San Jose, and it comes in quite well.

code3cowboy

Interesting- as the use isn't DHS at all; its everyday dispatching. Thanks for posting that link.

It keeps the officers performing functions other than traffic enforcement in the loop as to whats going on. Sometimes they assist with the day to day patrol functions.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Update- I hear Golden Gate CHP on this freq (no tone) all the time. I'm 50 miles south of San Jose, and it comes in quite well.
Could be coming from a number of sites in the Bay Area. It's at different sites with a different input tone. Mt Tam, Diablo, Loma Prieta.....

rooivalk

CHP probably inherited the Ca. State PD frequencies when the Agencies merged. 453.825 is an old CSP frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.