996 Owners Manual Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiMULi

nydxa said:
IN a word, this manual is useles!

There are so many things missing. At very least, each feature and function should be included in the index - many are missing. Uniden has to consider that many people WILL return the unit ifthey can't figure out how to program it easily. Hopefully Uniden is reading this!

It's too bad that it wasn't available in Word format - it could be rewritten for the benefit of all.

Otherwide the 996 is a KILLER RADIO!!

I guess it is time to start your own Wiki Manual then. :)

MacombMonitor

rg65 said:
Anyone else had issues with Uniden support? I have used the email link on their website twice to request a new users manual.

rdale recommended that you call them, rather than email them. Have you tried that yet?

rg65

Premium Subscriber
MacombMonitor said:
rdale recommended that you call them, rather than email them. Have you tried that yet?

Ya know - NO. They have an email link on their website. They should read their emails. They send me emails all of the time about new products and specials, I read them.

MacombMonitor

rg65 said:
Ya know - NO. They have an email link on their website. They should read their emails. They send me emails all of the time about new products and specials, I read them.

I guess it comes down to...do you want a replacement manual, or do you want to make a point?

JLM7424

Uniden C/s Issues

They Are Terrible I Have Called 3 Times With A Question Reguarding
The 996t It Seems To Be Able To Dechipher Sys Ids When Custom Control Channel Searches It Come Up With Either System Name Or Id #
That I Dont Have Programmed .. So Any Way Had ? About It They Have Taken
My Phone # 3 Times And Never Call Back...they Have One Guy Their That Never Seems Like He Knows Anything About The Radios Ughhhhh !! Oh Well
The 996t Is An Awsome Piece Of Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.