AC33 Talkgroup 88

Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
-43
Talk groups on AC33? - Utilities? or repairs? every night theirs people on the repeater. around 8PM and they talking about radios and scooters and repairs. Sounds like its city utilites?. I hear 3 people using the repeater. Talkgroup 880. Units are 582, 6678, 743,
 

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 17, 2002
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
309
Location
Bountiful, UT
I stop listening to them a couple weeks ago, as I wasn't hearing anything. I just turned them back on.
 

model2guy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Location
Taylorsville, Utah
Looks like you found me and my co workers. We run the fleet of scooters up at the U and are private contractors for another company across the salt lake Valley. We work nights and usually start around 8PM
 

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
932
Reaction score
229
Location
Moab, Utah
It looks like the old radio system has been turned over to a new set of users. All the old 5#### TGs are probably defunct. I picked up TG 2176 while passing through the SLC airport but couldn't identify the user.
 

model2guy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Location
Taylorsville, Utah
It looks like the old radio system has been turned over to a new set of users. All the old 5#### TGs are probably defunct. I picked up TG 2176 while passing through the SLC airport but couldn't identify the user.
They are giving out IDs to pretty much anyone with decent knowledge and etiquette. This system has ceased all maintenance, so they are kinda letting rules slip a bit. Once it breaks, there won't be any repairs made. They are transitioning everything to the new P25 system
 
Top