additional frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlthse

Greeting all,

Can some one explain why in the database by pulling up the UCAN site listing not all the frequencies are listed, But when you click on the name of the site and then click on the callsign additional frequencies are listed... I did not know that til now, maybe everybody else who monitors Davis co francis peak should do the same, I gained three unknown freqs, Yahoo.

JoeyC

You'd have to monitor the site with Trunker to see if those 2 (I only saw 2) freqs not included in the DB listing are being used. It is possible they are only on the license for expansion purposes? All the 80x.xxxx freqs are inputs.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
JoeyC is correct. The license pages show all assigned frequencies whether they are used or not. If you can confirm that others are used, I will gladly add them to the DB.

-Tim

mrlthse

I do not as of yet have "Trunker" software....
However, I see that 853.825 is now a control freq at 2025 hrs this date
I copy something (Voice) off of 854.2125 and 854.3625 using the callsign of WPRH430\
Can anyone verify this bit...

mrlthse

Easy find

Sir,
This was an easy find, but this is what I do with my job at Hill AFB.
Mind you, I'm not as up to date with the Bios of the inner working of a computer
however if I could get some assistance with the installing of this tracker program i keep hearing about
and the fact I spend 4~12 hours a day monitoring the UCAN and Amateur bands (K7CDS) I bet ya I could really be a fine working member of the monitoring team along the wasatch front, UT

kd7rto

Chris,

Before the holidays, you and I were discussing this via PM. I suggested that you use your IC-R8500 as the voice radio, discriminator tap one of your other 800 MHz capable radios, and build or buy a data slicer. Have you made any progress with any of these suggestions?

If you don't want to go through the hassle of joining the trunker yahoo group, so that you can download the program, just PM me with an email address I can send it to.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
It has been a while since I've checked/listened to the UCAN system. So I'll spend a few days monitoring "Life Air" and see what's different from the Database. So far today, I've checked 6 sites (2, 3, 7, 9, 10, &11) and have found four freqs not in the Database.

One I've checked all the sites I can receive, I'll submit whatever changes I've found.

A side note, I wonder if its time for anouther meeting?

mrlthse

trunk tracker

Greeting,

REF TO: Installing the software for trunker tracker

Glad you replied...
I have the raw equipment (two each Icom R8500, half dozen pro 163/164 scanners and four R/S PRO 2042 units).

However, I do not have the "way word all" to how in internal guts of programming work.

If you have a program that I can use, I can be reached at:

mrlthse@yahoo.com
mrlthse@comcast.com

Chris Smith
Layton, UT 84041

Status
Not open for further replies.