Sentinel: ALL Trunked Systems Are Missing!

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Ok, the title pretty much says it all. For some reason, ALL trunked systems are missing from Sentinel. I don't how or why, but this is the first time that this happened to me. I tried updating the DB to no avail as it's already the latest version. I also uninstalled and re-installed Sentinel, but still no luck. Anyone have a solution to this?

I also attached 2 screenshots of what I see when trying to pull up trunked systems from both Canada and the US.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-11 172503.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 172503.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2023-02-11 172926.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 172926.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 48

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Reinstalling probably won’t fix anything unless you uninstall, delete the Uniden folder in Documents, then reinstall.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Anyone have a solution to this?
-
Try this-

Close out Sentinel.

Look in your Windows file system for C:\ProgramData\Uniden\BCDx36HP_Sentinel\Updater\...... In that folder, delete the .GZ file that starts with the name "MasterHpdb" Should be the only .GZ file in that "updater" folder.

Re-start Sentinel and then from the top tool bar, Update --> Update Master Database. Sentinel will download a new copy of the current database.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
If deleting that file doesn't do it, try this next-

From Sentinel's top tool bar... Tools --> Options --> Reconstruct Full Database... click on the "Start" button.

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Look in your Windows file system for C:\ProgramData\Uniden\BCDx36HP_Sentinel\Updater\...... In that folder, delete the .GZ file that starts with the name "MasterHpdb" Should be the only .GZ file in that "updater" folder.
After deleting the .GZ file, I'm happy to say that it did work, and the trunked systems are back. Thank you for the help!