Alpha tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bri112233445

Feed Provider
Hello i recently switched over to broadcasting on radiofeed and i was broadcasting alpha tags before on scannercast but now my radio is not in the drop down menu and wont let me broadcast alpha tags any ideas on how i could broadcast them thanks

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello i recently switched over to broadcasting on radiofeed and i was broadcasting alpha tags before on scannercast but now my radio is not in the drop down menu and wont let me broadcast alpha tags any ideas on how i could broadcast them thanks
What type of scanner?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Make sure RadioFeed baud rate is set at 57.6 Kbps and the scanner baud rate set the same.
Also make sure that ScannerCast not using the same comm. port when trying to use RadioFeed because only one program at a time can use the comm port.

Bri112233445

Feed Provider
Make sure RadioFeed baud rate is set at 57.6 Kbps and the scanner baud rate set the same.
Also make sure that ScannerCast not using the same comm. port when trying to use RadioFeed because only one program at a time can use the comm port.
Okay where can i find that i see the drop down menu but it wont go lower then 115200 and it dose detect that it is in the port

Attachments

• scanner.PNG
    scanner.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 6

Bri112233445

Feed Provider
Choose one of the Uniden DMA models such as the BCD396T then you will be able to select the baud rate.
I did that but its still not sending out the tags and i deleted scanner cast so nothing else is useing the com port i dont know why this wouldn't be working this is what the screen looks like

Attachments

• scanner.PNG
    scanner.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.