AMR San Joaquin County help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N5FDL

Have there been any changes in the AMR Lifecom system out of Modesto/Salida? I am told they dumped the Passport system, but I don't really believe it. And where did Manteca District Ambulance end up?

Thanks!

David

andrew59usa

San Joaquin AMR

Since AMR won the bid in San joaquin county and took over EMS, I've lost track of the frequency also. I've tried all the AMR-west freqs. They opened a new dispatch center in Salida. I'll keep monitoring, and check with some friends at SFD.

Thanks,
Andy

kma371

QRT
Some new licenses for AMR were granted in May. Try 155.220 or 155.160

nicklep417

Here in Modesto I have always heard AMR dispatch on 155.295. I am still able to hear them on this frequency even with the new radio system. They are probably multicasting on this frequency for some reason? I hope they continue to do this so I can still hear them.

digitaljim6

AMR in Salida is using (as of about 10 days ago) the Fisher Wireless Passport trunked system listed in the California database trunked section for some of their company comms. See the "Stockton", "Bear" and "Oso" sites. They are dispatching some of the government fire agencies in San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties now so you will also hear them on the agencies' channels, too - usually only to dispatch agency units.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.