android siren app

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2DHS

Newbie
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I would LOVE to be added to the Siren Beta please. Dave, W2DHS.

david+siren@santoro.com
 

ve3zo

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
392
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I appreciate your assistance with this matter...I did not go back into the thread that far and I guess missed that.
 

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
499
Location
San Diego
I would welcome being added to the Android beta. I have a 536HP that sits around doing absolutely nothing, and I use the Win500 scanner Android app to stream 4 PRO-197's through a mini mixer to my Bluetooth while in the field as a news photographer. :)

Paul

paulanderegg@live.com
 

scanboyca

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Uniden finally published Siren for Android on the Play Store. Search for "Uniden Siren". See new thread in the Software Discussion forum from Upman for details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top