Antenna for SDS100?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I didn't buy one Steve, just saw it. I normally search big before pulling the trigger for myself.
That's good. Do your research to make sure you get what you want, not just what someone wants to sell you.

Brales60

Premium Subscriber
That's good. Do your research to make sure you get what you want, not just what someone wants to sell you.
Thanks, now playing with wifi extenders due to some new outsides cameras. I bit on a cheap one with great ratings. POS, going back.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, now playing with wifi extenders due to some new outsides cameras. I bit on a cheap one with great ratings. POS, going back.
Unfortunately, that's all too common when shopping online. I use Fakespot to check the veracity of those "glowing reviews" for products sold online.

Brales60

Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately, that's all too common when shopping online. I use Fakespot to check the veracity of those "glowing reviews" for products sold online.
Saved. thanks. Right, I normally nail it reading reviews. Going to a Netgear unit now which is 6 times as much. I'll hook it up this weekend. Currently have a Netgear A8000 main. My house is the issue with all the foil in the walls, trusses and hurricane metal tint in the windows. Hence my posts on needing a external antenna for my scanners.