Antenna Switch for multiple radios

N9JIG

Sheriff
I am looking for suggestions for a decent solution to support 2 or more radios to connect to 6 (or more) antennas with good isolation between radios.

Here is what I have:
Radios are an Icom IC-7300, an IC-705 and an R8600.
I have 2 wire antenna's in the attic (10M and 20M dipoles) as well as 3 wire antennas on the roof (10M and 20M end-feds and a 20M dipole) as well as a Comet GP1 dual bander.

I currently have an AlphaDelta 4-B for 4 of the HF antennas dedicated to the 7300 and had-swap the others as needed. It works great for a single radio but I would like to be able to switch at least the two transceivers to the antennas without having to swap cables all the time. If a good switch supports 3 or more radios then that is a bonus.

I am considering the MFJ-1700C but I don't know how good the isolation is between the radios. Also, is there any solution that would allow one radio to use an antenna while another radio uses a different antenna simultaneously?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator

G7RUX

Neither the website nor the manual give any port-to-port isolation figures so I would be very reluctant to go with that unit.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
From the manufacturer's website: "Excellent isolation between radio ports (> 60 dB)"