Anyone got programmer for minitor iv

Status
Not open for further replies.

miked9372

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone be able to program a minitor 4 for me or willing to sell me a cradle? need to change freq since i moved counties and would rather pay someone local to program it vs buying a cradle for $100.

kb9tyc

If you want to ship it out I recommend sfd119. He is located in NW Wisconsin and does a fabulous job with rf emitting and receiving devices. Another option is Ancom in Burnsville if you potentially want same day service.

miked9372

Premium Subscriber
If you want to ship it out I recommend sfd119. He is located in NW Wisconsin and does a fabulous job with rf emitting and receiving devices. Another option is Ancom in Burnsville if you potentially want same day service.
How much do they charge do you know? Im not a firefighter just need the freq changed for monitoring as i don't know the tones for Blue Earth.

kb9tyc

I don't know what Ancom would charge. Give them a call tomorrow and I am sure they will let you know. They are decent to deal with.

sfd119

I can program them as well. I won't drive to the cities at this time, but you could ship it to me. Send me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.