Apartment Building Fire - Allegany County

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
Apartment building fire, Front St in Lonaconing, MD.

Third alarm requested.

14 Fire Dept's on scene and 6 Ambulance Companies (currently). Third alarm will probably bring in out of county resources raising the total FD's to more than 14. Mineral County WV and Garrett County MD units on scene.

Injuries reported and transported to UPMC Cumberland.

MD FiRST is primary radio system TG's 11806 (Alpha 6-1) on scene ops, 11807 (Alpha 6-2) EMS ops, 11808 (Alpha 6-3) Command ops.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Apartment building fire, Front St in Lonaconing, MD.

Third alarm requested.

14 Fire Dept's on scene and 6 Ambulance Companies (currently). Third alarm will probably bring in out of county resources raising the total FD's to more than 14. Mineral County WV and Garrett County MD units on scene.

Injuries reported and transported to UPMC Cumberland.

MD FiRST is primary radio system TG's 11806 (Alpha 6-1) on scene ops, 11807 (Alpha 6-2) EMS ops, 11808 (Alpha 6-3) Command ops.
How did the radio system perform?

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
How did the radio system perform?

Excellent. The only communication issues I heard were people not talking into the radios properly (too soft, too close..etc). AGC can only do so much :)

I didn't hear over the radio if they activated any VRS repeaters. If they did, it wasn't announced over the air. I assume it was just portables direct into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.