APD Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderOne

APD Feed

Greetings everyone.

It is great to know that the APD feed is back up and running.

However, I can't seem to locate it anywhere on RadioRef.

Assistance please.

Thanks!!
Bill

ThunderOne

APD Feed

Aha!! Got the APD feed now. Thanks for that link!!

Question though: Do I need to maintain a separate link for AFD/BernCo Fire?

Previously, the feeds were together. With the addition of the recently revived
APD feed, I seem to have lost the AFD feed.

Advice please.

Many thanks!!
Bill

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Yes, you will need to have a 2nd audio player on the AFD feed because they are no longer together.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
Well I have set up the new feed computer and added a ground loop isolator and made into a stereo feed. I think I have worked out all the bugs in the system. Sounds good and it looks good. I hope everyone enjoys. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PITCHED IN TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! With the cost of the radio, programing cable, power supply, misc cables and parts to make it work right total cost was almost $700. So thank you again everyone. You made this happen!

AlbqRadio

The feed is sounding good and solid.. nice work!

Scanner Buddy still doesn't detect the new feed when searching Bernalillo (USA) for all feeds. I've tried 4 other apps now for the Droid phone and they all detect/play the APD feed but unfortunately they stall out and quit playing after 5 or 10 minutes. Scanner Buddy has a function to add a feed by URL and I'm trying to get it to recognize the HTML and accept it but no luck yet. When we had a temporary feed for Rio Rancho and State the Scanner Buddy app found the new feed no problem but when DJ got the APD radio up and running and split out separately the link disappeared from Scanner Buddy's list of available feeds altogether.

Is there something funny about the tags in the APD/SO feed that keeps it from listing in Scanner Buddy?
Anybody recommend a phone app that doesn't stall out and logoff constantly?

p

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
Really I never have any problems with it. I run it all day long. uninstall it and redownload it. Maybe that will help. Maybe your cell service carrier has a data problem too. I have verizon and sprint no issues

Lebowski

OG Member
Premium Subscriber
I don't wanna turn this into a Droid forum...but what phone and carrier? Also, are you using a task killer of some sort?

AlbqRadio

Verizon/Droid1 -
I went to Scanner Buddy and it looks like all NM feeds got dropped from their list. I sent a note and let them know we are still part of the union (NM/USA) and asked them to add the links back.

New Droid coming my way soon too... :)

Lebowski

OG Member
Premium Subscriber
Ok, that helps...Gingerbread or ICS will vastly improve the performance issues you're having.

car55

Banned for duplicate accounts
Banned
There seems to be problem with APD feed . For some reason I'm getting other PD traffic along with APD feed.

Are you scanning other PD other than APD?

NMPhillieFan

There seems to be problem with APD feed . For some reason I'm getting other PD traffic along with APD feed.

Are you scanning other PD other than APD?

Unless something recently change, the current feed provider chose to include BCSO along with APD...that's more than likely what you are hearing.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
The feed is apd bcso umm pd and open space channels. I check the feed everyday from my cell and at night from feed computer itself. That is most likely you are hearing one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.