APRSIS32 MAPS

kb9hgi

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
590
Reaction score
105
Location
West Central IL
I have APRSIS32 running for my digi/igate its been working good and still working except I no longer have map. I have map set on original was working now maps is no showing. Any Ideal?
 

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
11,369
Reaction score
11,371
Location
Central Indiana
I suggest you check the groups.io group for this program. The author died unexpectedly several months ago and his son has been trying to keep the program going. Somewhere along the way, a connection to a server got broken. But, I believe things have been repaired. Details in the group.

I was a user and strong supporter of APRSIS/32 for many years. I have moved on to YAAC which still actively developed and supported.
 

kb9hgi

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
590
Reaction score
105
Location
West Central IL
I suggest you check the groups.io group for this program. The author died unexpectedly several months ago and his son has been trying to keep the program going. Somewhere along the way, a connection to a server got broken. But, I believe things have been repaired. Details in the group.

I was a user and strong supporter of APRSIS/32 for many years. I have moved on to YAAC which still actively developed and supported.
I went to that group and I saw where people having problems with the maps and said download a newer version. So I did on my windows 10 machine. The maps worked on it. So I went and downloaded on the machine that I use for APRS igate and my scanner feed which is windows 7 and the maps still would not show so must won''t work on windows 7 but says it does. I tried pinpoint but it won't pass traffic from IS to RF so guess I will ket her go with no map till I ever change that machine out.
 
Top