ARC 500 -problem with uploading scan lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudiorio

i download freq files and upload one(scan list 2) to the PRO-197 with no problem --then i try to upload another scan list(scan list 4) -it uploads ok and it starts to scan but then i find out the first scan i uploaded #2 is no longer on the scanner -----i have tried this upload a few times and everytime the prior scan list is missing with a note ' nothing enabled'
i have gone inti the settings and verified that the scan lists are enabled

need some help thanks
lou

Highpockets

i download freq files and upload one(scan list 2) to the PRO-197 with no problem --then i try to upload another scan list(scan list 4) -it uploads ok and it starts to scan but then i find out the first scan i uploaded #2 is no longer on the scanner -----i have tried this upload a few times and everytime the prior scan list is missing with a note ' nothing enabled'
i have gone inti the settings and verified that the scan lists are enabled

need some help thanks
lou

Everything you want in your scanner has to be done in one upload, every time you upload you over-write what is in the scanner.

loudiorio

pro197

thanks for the info so simple---then how do i load other scan lists as i continue to get familiar with the new scanner -even scan lists for limits and trunking etc

Highpockets

thanks for the info so simple---then how do i load other scan lists as i continue to get familiar with the new scanner -even scan lists for limits and trunking etc

You keep adding things to the same file. Say you have 3 scan lists in the file you upload to your scanner and saved that file as Master. When you want to add stuff to it, open Master in your software, add, delete or edit that file, save it and upload it to your scanner.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Pro-197 scan lists

I believe the 197 works like the Pro-106 and has V Scanner capabilities. After a list is loaded, it can be saved to a V scanner folder and a new list sent from the software to the scanner. The first list is overwritten, and then new list can be saved to the second V Scan folder. There are 21 V Scan folders in my Pro-106, so you should be able to store several different configurations. You can recall these lists as wanted, but only one can be used at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.