Arc butel interface for bcd325p2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Could someone help me with the link for the interface to program the 325p2 scanner. I bought the premium subscription download but the interface keeps telling me its the demo and only 5 can be loaded. I have programmed all of my scanners from RR for years but Im not having much luck with this radio, any help would be appreciated

Just need the correct link to download

Soccercoach

tvengr

Well Known Member
You can use Butel ARC-XT. ARC-XT Basic is all you need to program the scanner. ARC-XT Pro gives you virtual control and logging functions. I find ARC-XT very fast and easy to use. You can also use ProScan. What is your city, county, and state?

Last edited:

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
I already bought that software using premium RR cost cant find where to program the scanner use to have the arc program interface but its saying demo only 5 programs. Thank you

tvengr

Well Known Member
If you bought ARC-XT and it says Demo, you need to enter the registration key. Go to the Help tab and Register. Being a RR Premium Subscriber and purchasing/registering the ARC software are 2 different things.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I already bought that software using premium RR cost cant find where to program the scanner use to have the arc program interface but its saying demo only 5 programs. Thank you

As noted, the ARCXT software from Butel is a separate purchase. The Radio Reference Premium membership gives you a trial only with the Butel software.

After that, you need to purchase a registration from Butel for ARCXT.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Go to this site to buy ARC/BUTEL Software

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Go to this site to buy ARC/BUTEL Software

See post #2.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Coach,
Did you, by chance, actually sign up for a Premium Subscription, that included a limited use of the software? If so, the software tied to that offering is generally time limited (valid for only a specified time, like a week or two), or only allows a couple of downloads before you have to purchase a license to continue using the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.