ARC-XT Pro Browser Content Copy/Export

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireplug

Premium Subscriber
In ARC-XT Pro, opening a saved Profile reveals some 30 Systems with saved Groups in each System and all are visible when Expanded in the Browser. Is there a way to Copy and Paste the content of the Browser Window or Export it in some format for printing (or keeping in a PDF file, for example,) to have with the scanner while mobile or portable and away from the computer? I'm not trying to copy the System as a whole but just the organization of the Profile. The only thing I can see is to do a screen capture and save as an image which is not really that good. Thanks to all who might have a suggestion.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Not completely sure of what your end result is. In the past I created, by hand, a spreadsheet showing the names of the Systems and their quick key numbers for reference. After doing so, I printed it out, laminated it and stuck it in my vehicle.

Fireplug

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I could do that but with so many systems and groups thereunder, I was just wondering if there was a way to print the Browser window without having to create the list again by hand. But thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.