ARC15 PRO - data into ARC XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Hello All,

I was hearing that I could take the data from my ARC15 PRO and take it into my new ARC XT for my BCD996xt. I tried Saving and doing an import but the data is not showing up to select.

Has anyone done this - any suggestions?

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Thanks - One Last Question...

I noticed you mentioned FILE -> BATCH IMPORT.... Is there a FILE -> BATCH EXPORT on the other side? Was always confused why I couldn't just save all the System I have setup... (Is that what a Profile is).

So that when I load up my ARC15 PRO that it starts up with all my systems already loaded instead of me having to open each one....or what I do most of time is just read it back from the scanner.

Basically I want my BCD996XT I just got to be identical in systems etc. as my BCT15.

Thanks Again!!

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
You need to use profiles. Profiles is an easy way to load multiple systems. See the manual for details.
To autoload a profile go into SETUP_SOFTWARE OPTIONS and then GENERAL tab and tick 'load last profile'

Gommert
Butel Software

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
THANKS ....Last quick question....

I know your ARC XT and ARC15 PRO get to radio reference on a particular port....at work this is blocked. But is there a way to put in proxy info to get through to it?

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.