arc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcinnv

I have a bct15 that i think is great, the scanner came pre programed with 5 quick systems loaded, I just purchased arc 15 on line, I have it downloaded, I think i have the jist of it figured out, I'm going on a road trip next weekend, my question is the systems that i want listen to, can i assign them quicksystem keys, like starting at 50, then putting group quick keys, or will the scanner just defualt to 6 key then 7 thru what ever, thanks

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
You can assign any system quickkey number to your systems, by default the scanner will not assign a quickkey. In ARC15 click on the systemname in the 'systembrowser' and then in the right pane you can select the system quickkey.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

jcinnv

I was able to program my test group, but i can not lockit out from my quick keys, I have 1-5 that came preloaded, i progrmmed my test to what i thought was qkey 50, Ihave quick groups working ok, But I cannot close out the 50, the bottom display shows 1-5 (preloaded)groups then shows S5:---------0, what did I do wrong?? thanks

Bucko

Anything above 0 to 9 quick key you need to push the no button then your assigned quick key number ( while scanning) to unlock or lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.