ARC300 with PRO97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrananny

I have looked everywhere for this and could be I just missed it.
Using the ARC300 with the RS PRO97 on an import from LA, Bossier city, Trunk Systems, MOT2 Type.
I see that there are 1 site with 7 Primary Channels and 13 Talk Groups.
On import all Get is 1 Channel and 13 Talk Groups and it does not work.
I manually type in the missing 6 Primary Channels and upload it to Scanner ( PRO97 ) and it seems to work fine.

Why does it not import all 7 Primary Channels? and yes I do have them selected.

I had Don Stars Win97 but could not get it to install and run with a USB cable on my VISTA.
It seemed to import everything with one click and I'm sure if I was doing it right this one would as well, Or could it be a problem at Radio Reference with the XML

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have looked everywhere for this and could be I just missed it.
Using the ARC300 with the RS PRO97 on an import from LA, Bossier city, Trunk Systems, MOT2 Type.
I see that there are 1 site with 7 Primary Channels and 13 Talk Groups.
On import all Get is 1 Channel and 13 Talk Groups and it does not work.
I manually type in the missing 6 Primary Channels and upload it to Scanner ( PRO97 ) and it seems to work fine.

Why does it not import all 7 Primary Channels? and yes I do have them selected.

I had Don Stars Win97 but could not get it to install and run with a USB cable on my VISTA.
It seemed to import everything with one click and I'm sure if I was doing it right this one would as well, Or could it be a problem at Radio Reference with the XML
Ultra,
The database only shows one control channel for that system, 857.2125 (it's in red, with a lower case letter 'c' beside it.)
Bossier City Public Safety Trunking System, Bossier City, Louisiana - Scanner Frequencies
From what you're describing, it sounds like that you have the software set to import, & program for, "Control Channel only" mode. (That's the normal default for most of the software.) So, since only one control channel is shown on the database, that's all that ARC300 downloaded.
However, since the system would work, after you went back & entered the remaining six frequencies, in all probability, at least one of them is either a new control channel, that hasn't been reported yet, or an alternate, & the system has simply changed to it. (Some systems do change on a regular basis.)

Ultrananny

That was it! Had a hard time finding it but I did. was in the Import screen just in case someone else is looking for this solution.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.