Audio feed archives not on broadcastify

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
I have a feed in my county that does not show up on the archives for broadcastify. Does anyone know why or how it would get added?
The feed would be East Sparta - Tri-Division stark county (45078)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a feed in my county that does not show up on the archives for broadcastify. Does anyone know why or how it would get added?

First, it was just added to the database yesterday, secondly it appears there has been no traffic or it is not on a feed since it is not in blue in the database, finally if this TG carries EMS to Hospital traffic it will not be available under Broadcastify/RR rules.

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
First, it was just added to the database yesterday, secondly it appears there has been no traffic or it is not on a feed since it is not in blue in the database, finally if this TG carries EMS to Hospital traffic it will not be available under Broadcastify/RR rules.
The feed was used the day before on a fire. They mainly operate on VHF but use Marcs for mutual aid stuff. It doesn’t carry any ems to hospital information. I see when I listen to the stark county digital feed it appears on there. So is there a possibility it will be added in the future or will be added?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

As @RaleighGuy said, it was just added to the database.

1. If you are listening to a standard BCFY feed, the feed provider would have to have that fire dispatch talkgroup added to their lineup. You might want to send a message to them via their feed page.

2. If you are listening to a BCFY Calls node (like Stark Co Simulcast of Ohio MARCS), the same applies. The persons providing those Calls platform nodes would need to have their setup include 45078. They may not. You might want to send them a message on their Calls page.

45078 has a Fire Dispatch service tag, as it should, so it would be allowed. You just have to get one of the feed/calls providers to include it in their feed / calls node.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The feed was used the day before on a fire. They mainly operate on VHF but use Marcs for mutual aid stuff. It doesn’t carry any ems to hospital information. I see when I listen to the stark county digital feed it appears on there. So is there a possibility it will be added in the future or will be added?

Please send a link to the Broadcastify Feed where you listen to it and we can check on it for you. When I looked I did not see where it was listed on any feeds.

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
Stark County Fire Departments - Digital Live Audio Feed
This is where I heard the feed at. I'm not sure if the broadcaster just didn't update there feed notes or not. I was using the broadcastify pro app to listen to it. How do I find the person who has the feed and ask them to update it on the call platforms?
Listening to the archives you can hear them on their marcs if this helps Broadcastify

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
As @mtindor stated the feed provider needs to add it to his feed, it is currently not listed. My guess is they were helping another agency and you heard them on one of the MAC FIRE talkgroups used for mutual aid.

Listening to the archives you can hear them on their marcs if this helps Broadcastify
If you can hear them on the archives, as you state just supports that they were on a MAC FIRE TG, otherwise the TG would be archived.

Click on the link for the feed (top response above) and then click on report a problem button and submit the request there, the feeder will get a copy of the request.

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
They where not on a MAC channel. My department provided mutual aid to them and we used the 45078 which is there marc channel. We had a water supply operations on MAC 2. I made the submission after I found there DEC while listening on the app. It was never added to RR so I wonder if thats why I never could find the archives since no one knew the channel existed.
I have also made requests to the feeds.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Stark County Fire Departments - Digital Live Audio Feed
This is where I heard the feed at. I'm not sure if the broadcaster just didn't update there feed notes or not. I was using the broadcastify pro app to listen to it. How do I find the person who has the feed and ask them to update it on the call platforms?
If you heard them on that feed, then they are obviously providing that talkgroup already. And the audio would be in the archives somewhere if it was recent and you have access to the archives. (not sure if you have to have a BCFY membership to access archives or not).

If you browse to that feed and Report a Problem, then you would be sending a note to that feed provider. That's not a Calls Provider though, but rather a feed provider.

For Calls providers, you would go to Calls Node Status , scroll down and click on the Ohio MARCS node that would likely be capturing those calls, and then send a report to that Calls provider and request that they add 45078.

What you said in your original post is quite confusing:

Are you providing a feed of East Sparta - Tri-Division? If so, I don't know why archives for it wouldn't show up on Broadcastify. BUT, if you are referring to Stark County Fire Departments - Digital Live Audio Feed , there are archives accessible by clicking on a link on that page.

Mike

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
That's my error I'm not providing the feed. Its the digital feed I listen to and heard it on broadcastify but when I go to Talkgroups Seen on System: Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications to go back and listen it doesn't appear. (I do have access to BCFY membership)
For example when I use the link to look up archives I can find Canton Fire 3 and listen back to stuff there but no East Sparta - Tri-Division and thats what I'm trying to figure out how to get it added so I can go back and listen with the talkgroup link. (Link provided in my response)

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Ok two different beasts. The Live Audio feed is one thing, and its archives are audio archives, not talkgroup archives.

You'll have to go to the link I presented, navigate to a Stark Co Ohio MARCS Calls Feed, and report there to the feed operator and ask them to add that talkgroup.

Node 1130: Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications (Site: Stark County) - Live -- Report a problem there, but indicate you aren't reporting a problem but rather are requesting that they add the new talkgroup to their setup.

Mike

MohawkQuad37

Premium Subscriber
Ok two different beasts. The Live Audio feed is one thing, and its archives are audio archives, not talkgroup archives.

You'll have to go to the link I presented, navigate to a Stark Co Ohio MARCS Calls Feed, and report there to the feed operator and ask them to add that talkgroup.

Node 1130: Ohio MARCS-IP: Multi-Agency Radio Communications (Site: Stark County) - Live -- Report a problem there, but indicate you aren't reporting a problem but rather are requesting that they add the new talkgroup to their setup.

Mike
Okay gotcha. I have reached out to them and requested for them to update there node.