Audio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter4554

My audio has a loud clicking sound when ever a mic is keyed. Is there anyone to remove this sound from my feed?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Specs on the machine you are using & the radio you are using? Is the audio input connected to a microphone port or line-in port on the computer? Does adjusting the input level (from radio and from the computer) make any difference? If you enable source audio monitoring on your computer is the clicking heard through the computer speaker?

Last edited:

Scooter4554

Using windows 7 computer with a regular sound card. The radio I'm using is a g5 with a amplified charger. The back of the charger has a audio out jack. That's where I'm plugged into. Using the g5 I have to use the charger Because it has an audio out Jack

Scooter4554

Could you give me a brief description of what I would be to get as far as Bluetooth. Never use Bluetooth in the house on a computer only in my vehicle

cpetraglia

Could you give me a brief description of what I would be to get as far as Bluetooth. Never use Bluetooth in the house on a computer only in my vehicle
You'll need a BT ver 2.1 reciever. They can be found anywhere. Most all are powered by micro usb. They are cheap. Check Amazon, they have bunches of different ones to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.