Back to Shortwave Radio and Excited to Share Hungarian Broadcasts!"

SWLAdventurer

I’m excited to announce that I’m back into shortwave radio and re-engaging with this amazing community! After some time away, I’ve returned to monitoring a variety of signals and am eager to contribute to our shared passion for radio.As of August 1st, 2024, I’m back to shortwave radio and will be primarily focusing on monitoring UVB-76, the famous Russian buzzer station, during European nights. Additionally, I plan to share recordings of Hungarian shortwave broadcasts with the community. My native language is Hungarian, and I’m fluent in English, although not at a native level.One of the main broadcasts I’ll be sharing is from Radio Kossuth on 540 kHz longwave. If allowed, I will post recordings of these broadcasts to provide insight into Hungarian radio stations for those interested.If anyone in the community speaks Hungarian and is willing to assist with translating or interpreting the content, your help would be greatly appreciated! I hope to make these recordings accessible to everyone, regardless of language.Thank you for your support, and I look forward to engaging with you all again!Best regards,
SWLAdventurer

merlin

Welcome back. Of course I am into anything short wave and SWLing. My translating isn't perfect, but close, so yea.
Hungary is a hard catch for me, but interested to hear what is in your neck of the world.

Attachments

• Hi.jpg
    Hi.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4

SWLAdventurer

Well welcome back from Canada 🇨🇦 There is lot of excitement in your post. It is always great to have transatlantic members posting there logs and info on here .What radio and antenna are you using ?
As for you, I don't use any radio antennas, only SD Dr.

TAC4

Why no antennas for sdr you live in an apartment in Hungary

Also have you ever shopped from Amazon de. do they deliver
to Hungary? They have MLA30+ loop antennas for 43 euros
if that helps.

Last edited: