BC-GPSK GPS Unit kit from Scannermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok gang, will be getting the 396xt in a couple months or so. I was checking gps options offered by Scannermaster and saw the BC-GPSK gps unit and was wondering has anyone purchased the unit to use with thier 396xt and does it come with all the cabling I need to use it with the scanners.
As always thanks for the help.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I ask again has anyone used the GPS unit and cable that is offered by Scannermaster for the 396xt and related scanners ?

PLEASE answer thanks

crcarter

I ask again has anyone used the GPS unit and cable that is offered by Scannermaster for the 396xt and related scanners ?

PLEASE answer thanks

I use one with my HP-1, with the adapter cable of course. I ordered it, the GPS, from Amazon for $10 less than ScannerMaster. The adapter cable I got from ScannerMaster when I ordered the HP-1. I do have a problem with the DIN plug every so often. It looses connection for some reason. Just the other day I parked the car and it was working fine. Came back out about an hour later and had to unplug and reset the DIN connector before It would send power to the antenna. When it works it is great. It is quick to find itself and the low profile is unobtrusive on the dash of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.