BCD396T programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomanual

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
WindyCity
Has anyone in the Chicago area started to program theres yet?
 

jpm

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
16
I programmed it with the free software for nwcd analog/digital, lake county, and schaumburg.I'm not wasting my time with cook county because that will be a secured system, all traffic will be encrypted and the jail isn't my choice to monitor. I cleared out all the folders, heck I may not be in all those states that were pre-programmed. I myself had no problem or complaint with the free software at all, even the color sceme. Heck the software that came with the 796 was a bad product. I love this scanner and hope a base comes out soon. ENJOY!!!
 

nomanual

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
WindyCity
programming

:?:
can you email me the file so i can get a better grip of the way to do it? i did get a conventional system in with no problem. i am doing this by hand because i dont understand the uniden softw2are at this point. i did download it but i'm still :?

rick
nomanual@core.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top