BCD436HP/BCD536HP: BCD436HP Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkelso

I just got my 436 soft leather case from Scanner Master today. Only one MAJOR issue: You cannot see the flashing light on the bottom when the case is on. You would need to pull the scanner up a few inches out of the case to see the light, but then the bottom of the case is empty and it cannot be put down or stand upright.

Did I get the wrong case? The documents with it say 436, but it makes no sense.

Greg

Well so much for getting one of them.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I wrote to Scanner Master and asked "Why did you do it ?!" Actually, I asked them if I got the right case, but from their pictures it looks like all 3 cases slide over the light.

Problem is..no one else makes them.

The thought of a "one hole puncher" has come to mind :mad: Its bad when we have to start discussing how to improve a case at home.

Greg

garys

Premium Subscriber
I didn't notice that, but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I had the comparable feature set up on the PSR800 I was using last summer and it sucked the life out of the batteries. It's a nice feature on a mobile, but kind of a waste on a portable.

\
I just got my 436 soft leather case from Scanner Master today. Only one MAJOR issue: You cannot see the flashing light on the bottom when the case is on. You would need to pull the scanner up a few inches out of the case to see the light, but then the bottom of the case is empty and it cannot be put down or stand upright.

Did I get the wrong case? The documents with it say 436, but it makes no sense.

Greg

Vonskie

Premium Subscriber
Got the scanner master soft leather case, wish I would have gotten the hard leather one. It fits okay the holes on onside sort of line up, the belt clamp is heavy duty. The speaker holes are too low on the case.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Got the scanner master soft leather case, wish I would have gotten the hard leather one. It fits okay the holes on onside sort of line up, the belt clamp is heavy duty. The speaker holes are too low on the case.

I'm sure scanner master would exchange it for you. Not sure about those shipping charges tho. I'm thinking about the hard case also.

Status
Not open for further replies.