BCD536HD P25 Conventional Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

Just for testing, did you try putting each channel in its own favorite and scan them?

How about trying the IFX?

I think I did. I will try it again tonight. As for IFX, I saw that lastnight but I am not sure what it is/does. It looked like some kind of interference thing and I really don't think this issue is interference because the scanner receives the transmissions with no issues. In Quick Search the transmissions come through clear with no issues at all. It's only scanning Favorite List that it won't work at all anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvation

despite no activity on this thread, this issue still isn't resolved.. I have just been using my Pro-197 to listen to my local PD.. I really don't see anything else I can do.. I saw someone try WFM instead of FM & NFM but that did not help either. So Im at a loss.. Hope the next firmware comes up with some type of fix or even revert the last fix to what it was so I can pick it up in FM..

Salvation

I do want to pass on that I finally got this working.. I took several hours and tried each P25 threshold setting and found what works.. Threshold of 5 is what worked for this.. I had tried several different ones in the past without success but didn't realize that just 2 off could make it work or not work..

Status
Not open for further replies.