• DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,266
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,252

mikegilbert

MHz so good
I've gotta get myself one of these- I was planning on getting the Pro-2096 because of the DIN mount.

Now I'm just jealous- looks great!

-Mike

nexus

It makes me angry how american vehicle manufactures don't use the double-din! That is exactly what I want to do with my Impala... *SIGH*

Nice setup, know that there are those of us out here who are envious of you right now.

sgfitzs

thanks all for the complements. replacing the stero is my next project, but it will have to wait as I spent all my money on the scanner. My wife jokes that I installed a scanner that costs more than the value of my car, it has ~310Kmiles on it.

Nice install. :) Considering Uniden designed this scanner for DIN mounting, I wish they could have included interchangeable trim rings in silver *and* black. I know this sounds very superficial, but that silver color in many dark-colored cars' interiors is just screaming "STEAL ME!!!".

Astrak

nexus said:
It makes me angry how american vehicle manufactures don't use the double-din! That is exactly what I want to do with my Impala... *SIGH*

Nice setup, know that there are those of us out here who are envious of you right now.
My 95 Concorde was double DIN

daleduke17

nexus said:

Most of the Cavaliers, and Sunfires are double din (or look like it). Plus, my wife's Grand Am looks to be a double din. But, I could be wrong. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.