BCDx36 QuickKey report generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynedc

Premium Subscriber
I think I see the error. Your script keeps coming up saying it is looking in \Documents but both my Windows XP and my Windows 7 uses \My Documents. Does that help?

Wayne

redburgundy

Premium Subscriber
The actual location of my favorites is:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.WINXP_PRO.000\My Documents\Uniden\BCDx36HP

But putting that string into the batch file doesn't seem to make any difference.

tylerwatt12

Premium Subscriber
The actual location of my favorites is:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.WINXP_PRO.000\My Documents\Uniden\BCDx36HP

But putting that string into the batch file doesn't seem to make any difference.

Try grabbing a new copy. I updated it.

There may be a bug where user names with spaces in them won't work. Replace any spaces in your username with %20 and you should be good.
Unfortunately, I'm not a very skilled programmer.

Last edited:

waynedc

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if this helps or not but this is the result even with the last copy of the script you posted 15 minutes ago.

Finished
Warning: fopen(C:\Users\Wayne/FavoriteLists/f_list.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 19

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 25

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 29

tylerwatt12

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if this helps or not but this is the result even with the last copy of the script you posted 15 minutes ago.

Finished
Warning: fopen(C:\Users\Wayne/FavoriteLists/f_list.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 19

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 25

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users\Wayne Cummings\Desktop\Sentinel Report Creator\bin\web_root\index.php on line 29

Just PMd you, If anyone else is still having issues, I'll fix them if you PM me, to avoid extra clutter in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.