BCFY Calls multiple sites under one node

hruskacha

Premium Subscriber
I feed Muskegon County Simulcast (MPSCS) to BCFY calls and sometimes ill enable ottawa county simulcast on my scanner and it will feed it to calls as well (via SDRTrunk with duplicate filtering). Is this okay or do I need to apply for a calls feed for Ottawa County?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I feed Muskegon County Simulcast (MPSCS) to BCFY calls and sometimes ill enable ottawa county simulcast on my scanner and it will feed it to calls as well (via SDRTrunk with duplicate filtering). Is this okay or do I need to apply for a calls feed for Ottawa County?
You really should apply for a separate feed. SDRTrunk will handle multiple trunked sites just fine. And BCFY calls will work a lot better for everyone if those who provide the calls do not mix multiple sites into one node.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
What do you mean you "enable ottawa county simulcast on my scanner" ?

You shouldn't be using a scanner to feed anything into Broadcastify Calls - only software defined receivers like your Airspy.