Belka DSP Receiver

TheP111

Thanks for all the good words about Belka! Now new version of Belka is available - Belka DX. I would be glad to answer any of your questions about it!
Hello, I would like to ask, what is maximum bandwith on IQ output for possible processing signal in soundcard for panadapter or IQ recordings?
Thanks a lot

4nradio

Greetings Alex! Thank you for communicating with BELKA-DX buyers and interested hobbyists here.

Interestingly, I used my PayPal debit card for buying the BELKA-DSP and now the BELKA-DX from your site. Maybe your country's regulations consider PayPal's card as a bank card, and allow it to be used. Not only did the transactions process successfully, I did not have to confirm the purchases through a security inquiry or similar. It was all very smooth and quick.

A question--will you be emailing purchasers when the BELKA-DX speaker accessory/modification is ready for purchase? I'd be happy to write a SWLing Post article about availability if you'd like me to announce it through that site.

EU1ME

Greetings Alex! Thank you for communicating with BELKA-DX buyers and interested hobbyists here.

Interestingly, I used my PayPal debit card for buying the BELKA-DSP and now the BELKA-DX from your site. Maybe your country's regulations consider PayPal's card as a bank card, and allow it to be used. Not only did the transactions process successfully, I did not have to confirm the purchases through a security inquiry or similar. It was all very smooth and quick.

A question--will you be emailing purchasers when the BELKA-DX speaker accessory/modification is ready for purchase? I'd be happy to write a SWLing Post article about availability if you'd like me to announce it through that site.
We will inform all the Belka-DX users that speaker kit is available as soon as it happens. Hope it will be in December. I'd be happy if you write an article to a SWLing Post. If you have such desire, I'll highly appreciate this.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Well, I just received my Belka-DX today and I am IMPRESSED! I have power lines across my back yard, high voltage transmission lines 2 streets over, and a 60kW AM broadcast station a few miles from my house. This little radio cuts through all of the noise and I am pleasantly surprised. I have only had about an hour to play around with it, but I can receive San Francisco Aero as well as HF-GCS traffic sitting on my sofa. The menu takes a little bit of time to get used to, but not difficult by any means. Of course, this is not a $1,000 HF rig with an LP on a mast, but I can hear stuff on it which is more than I can say for just about any other portable receiver I have owned.
Thank you Alex!!!!

No issues using my card for the purchase. If you are concerned, I think some banks now will give you a one-time virtual card number for purchases. Might be worth investigating.