Boeing Trunk System

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
How do I set my 396 to monitor Boeing I think they went to APO or something

DO I need a NAC code for them or do I just set up on APO? and put the freqs in,and are they on a 800 splinter freqs I do have the old system in(not the fleet map stuff) but I have not heard anything on them for a while
I think I use sight 101

I work in Everett

Thanks

RBMTS

I don't quite know what you are referring to when you say "APO". Boeing changed to a P25 system. Make sure you put in the 4 different control channels. You do not need a NAC as they are trunking. When you create the system in your 396T, make it a P25 system. Don't worry about talk groups initially, just perform an ID Search so that you pickup any TG on the system. If you are trying to listen to them from Lake Stevens you may not hear them. I don't think the Everett system if very high power.

PACNWDude

I have had some trouble monitoring the Everett site, since my work and Boeing has a lot of metal and concrete buildings. My work is only a few blocks from the main Everett building. All that metal and concrete knocks the signal down a lot.
Then there is the fact that not much is really going on there. I hear about people getting locked out of cars mostly.
Using BCT15 and an older Pro-2066 scanner.

SCPD

QRT
I have had some trouble monitoring the Everett site, since my work and Boeing has a lot of metal and concrete buildings. My work is only a few blocks from the main Everett building. All that metal and concrete knocks the signal down a lot.
Then there is the fact that not much is really going on there. I hear about people getting locked out of cars mostly.
Using BCT15 and an older Pro-2066 scanner.

That's because they moved to their P25 system. You cannot monitor it with a BCT15 or PRO-2066 scanner.

PACNWDude

P25 now.

Makes sense, must be picking up other companies nearby. Need to get some of my newer gear to the office.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
How do I set my 396 to monitor Boeing I think they went to APO or something

DO I need a NAC code for them or do I just set up on APO? and put the freqs in,and are they on a 800 splinter freqs I do have the old system in(not the fleet map stuff) but I have not heard anything on them for a while
I think I use sight 101

I work in Everett

Thanks

No NAC Codes. Just set it up as a P-25 system. I'm not quite sure which site is the Everett Site but a little experimentation would surely help.

Status
Not open for further replies.