BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Broadcast Screen

pb_lonny

VK7AAL
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,793
Reaction score
1,326
Location
Tasmania
We have a statewide P2 Phase 2 trunked network.

I have two broadcast screen ranges set, to stop CloseCall hits on the control channels.

I have two custom search ranges, which covers these ranges, as I am often searching for these frequencies to document what sites can be received at different locations.

It appears that the two broadcast screen ranges (to stop the CloseCall hits) are also applying to the custom search ranges, can I stop the CloseCall hits, while still being able to search these ranges when I want to?
 

Ubbe

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
11,138
Reaction score
4,805
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
When you do search it will also pick up voice channels. Set the broadcast screen ranges to only cover a single control channel frequency each. Or do not use that feature and instead avoid any close call hits when they occur from a control channel. Broadcast screen are the same one for search and close call but avoids are separate and stored in two different tables in memory.

/Ubbe
 
Top