BTECH 6X2 PROGRAMMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhaneyhope

Premium Subscriber
Anyone around Calhoun County that could help with this codeplugs and programming of BTECH 6X2? I've had it a few months and I am able to program freqs in it, but nothing on Digital. I have a couple thousand contacts programmed and hundreds of frequencies. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
KN4CIS

medic9351301

Banned
are you wanting ham freqs or public safety .
If you are wanting dmr ham radio freqs i would contact the races cord at the ema. i am have read somewhere you have to get a dmr id from a website. And look for a weekly training net on analog vhf and ask for help.

As for public safety the only thing u might be able to hear is the county uhf fire and piedomont , the rest of the ****y uses a p -25 800 mhz system.

And that radio will not do p-25 trunked systems.

Jhaneyhope

Premium Subscriber
are you wanting ham freqs or public safety .
If you are wanting dmr ham radio freqs i would contact the races cord at the ema. i am have read somewhere you have to get a dmr id from a website. And look for a weekly training net on analog vhf and ask for help.

As for public safety the only thing u might be able to hear is the county uhf fire and piedmont , the rest of the ****y uses a p -25 800 mhz system.

And that radio will not do p-25 trunked systems.

Thanks for answering, I do have a DMR id # I did that the day I ordered my radio. I have I think every ham frequency and every county freq, that is available. My issue is the actual programming Talk Groups, Id's, and so on. I am using DMR contact manager as well as the Btech programming software. So far everyone @ RACES,. ETC. I have spoke with has code plugs for different radios which they have given me. The contact Manager is supposed to be able to change it over so it will work I guess I'm not to swift with the programming like i thought. If I had to Id even pay someone for there time either to teach me (preferred) or program it.

I have worked with CCEMA and the county for a long time as PIO, and a Medic, However I do not anymore due to unforeseen instance's.
KN4CIS

Status
Not open for further replies.