BTT: Open-source projects.

btt

Banned
Banned
I started this thread without providing too much information about my previous experience. I'm ready to provide more information. I am the sole engineer that designed every product listed in this link:
I was also the sole engineer for every other product they sell except for the "cell phone" stuff. If you look at the main site, under products: Secure Wireless Networking - ESTeem. I designed every single product they have. That includes their narrow band products and the real-time spectrum analyzer. There were no other engineers. I'm not saying all of this to be a braggart. I want you to know who I am. This has been my life. Since I introduced myself to RR, this is my new life. I love you all for carrying me to this point with your support. I'm doing everything I can to keep this alive.

freqseeker

Truly impressive. I really like the Spectrum Analyzer and it's size.
I remember my first wireless home network being such a pain. It was late 90's early 2000's and I used Linksys products. Dropped signal, packet loss, no connection, it was a nightmare.
I can't imagine the developement to get these working over these ranges (both distance and frequency).

We are lucky to have you making hobby radio for us. I enjoy all three (so far, hopefully more to come) of my Blue Tail Technologies receivers.
Part shortages really suck! Your experience helped you overcome them.
I appreciate all you do for us. I wish I had more skills to offer to help keep it going.
I look forward to many more years of outstanding service and products.

W0RS

Premium Subscriber
I started this thread without providing too much information about my previous experience. I'm ready to provide more information. I am the sole engineer that designed every product listed in this link:
I was also the sole engineer for every other product they sell except for the "cell phone" stuff. If you look at the main site, under products: Secure Wireless Networking - ESTeem. I designed every single product they have. That includes their narrow band (150,220,450 MHz), products and the real-time spectrum analyzer (70 MHz - 6 GHz). There were no other engineers.This has been my life. Since I introduced myself to RR, this is my new life. I love you all for carrying me to this point with your support. I'm doing everything I can to keep this alive.
I knew you were up there with the Steve Jobs kind of talent! I pray you can continue with your God given abilities. I truly believe you could begin a company of your own with the right investors. 👍👍👍
John
Nixa, MO

btt

Banned
Banned
Within a couple of months of leaving that job, I saw in local news that the main person I worked with was arrested by a swat team for allegedly molesting his kid.
In case you thought I made that up. Just closing now.