TRX-1: Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes00only

Got back from a trip with lots of unheard recordings and getting this message.
I have tried clicking everything but no luck. Any ideas of what I can do. This is the second
problem I've had with recordings and the main reason I bought this scanner was the ability
to record. It's a disappointing scanner in general compared to the many other ones I've owned.

Attachments

• RR help.png
    RR help.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 71

Ubbe

Have you tried listening in the scanner when the SD card are installed in it?
Are using a standard Windows PC? When you insert the SD card in the PC it should say something about checking the card for faults and repair them. My experiance are that the scanner often trash the filesystem but can be repaired.

/Ubbe

eyes00only

Ubbe / Thanks for the reply as always. Must have have tried this before my morning coffee.
Just returned from a trip and plugged the cord into a USB port that was not turned on.......Dah.
All's well and I have about 375 recordings to listen too.

Ubbe

I always remove the SD card and install in my PC and then move all recorded files to a PC folder and use Uniden Wave Player and analyzer from Deim that plays both the Whistler and Uniden files in the same session.

/Ubbe

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I always remove the SD card and install in my PC and then move all recorded files to a PC folder and use Uniden Wave Player and analyzer from Deim that plays both the Whistler and Uniden files in the same session.

/Ubbe

Uniden Wave Player by @deim is great, with both Whistler and Uniden recordings supported and a bunch of filters and sort options.

Status
Not open for further replies.