Can anyone help with coffee Co Tennessee SDS 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotelvictor

My county Coffee Co Tennessee just got a new system and was wondering if anyone can help me program my SDS 200 for that system.
Thanks

tvengr

Well Known Member
I don't see any TACN sites in Coffee, Bedford, or Moore Counties. You will need to use the Winchester site in Franklin County.
2 (2)034 (22)WinchesterFranklin, TN152.085c152.535152.775c
There are only 6 talkgroups listed for Coffee County on the TACN system.
48147bc13DCoffee EMSEMSEMS Dispatch
48146bc12DManchester FDManchester FireFire Dispatch
48144bc10DManchester PDManchester PoliceLaw Dispatch
48138bc0aDCoffee SO 1Sheriff - Law 1Law Talk
48139bc0bDCoffee SO 2Sheriff - Law 2Law Talk
48148bc14DCoffee FDVolunteer Fire DepartmentFire Dispatch
Most of the radio traffic may continue to be on conventional frequencies: Coffee County, Tennessee (TN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference I don't see any talkgroups listed for Franklin County on TACN.

Last edited:

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is a Coffee County hpe favorites list file for you to try. It has only the TACN trunked system, no conventional frequencies. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and click on Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List and name it Coffee Co TN Click on OK. In the Downloads folder, open the extracted file (Coffee Co TN.hpe). It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel.

Attachments

• Coffee Co TN Fav.zip
    688 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:

tvengr

Well Known Member
The other thing to think about is they may have sites there now just no one has logged them or looked for them as most new users have no idea how to look for sites or have the tools to do so.
That is quite possible. Unfortunately, I am a little too far away to check. If anyone finds additional sites and submits them to the database, I can add them to the favorites list.

hotelvictor

My county Coffee Co Tennessee just got a new system and was wondering if anyone can help me program my SDS 200 for that system.
Thanks
Thanks everyone for your time and help but I found out the problem I have a metal roof and it will not pickup anything with the stock antenna so I ordered a antenna and some coax and I should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.