Cannot Get San Diego System anymore in Riverside county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Disclaimer

i used to hear San Diego County - Imperial County Regional Communications Over in Riverside all Day Though Now its not Geting it No matter which scanner i have on its weird

I don't know if this has anything to do with your situation, but I opened up the county & found a disclaimer directly below the map. I hope this helps in case you missed the bold typed message: San Diego County, California (CA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
i used to hear San Diego County - Imperial County Regional Communications Over in Riverside all Day Though Now its not Geting it No matter which scanner i have on its weird

Well, no changes have been made to the RCS network that would impact coverage in Riverside County.

Where in Riverside County are you located, and what cells were you hearing?

sorry didnt get back to you all sooner been really busy

i normal use to get Northeast Cell , North Cell , East Cell

now it does not pick it up anymore I have a BCD996xt and the new Uniden Bearcat BCD536HP , Uniden Bearcat BCD436HP

none of them are geting San diego of late only get them when in temecula

Put it Like this I used to hear it Now i dont i have not changed my setup The San Diego system Just Stopped working Even Though my Radio antenna at all even Though i have added a second antenna I still dont Get The system

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
sorry didnt get back to you all sooner been really busy

i normal use to get Northeast Cell , North Cell , East Cell

now it does not pick it up anymore I have a BCD996xt and the new Uniden Bearcat BCD536HP , Uniden Bearcat BCD436HP

none of them are geting San diego of late only get them when in temecula

I get that you hear them in Temecula.
Where is it that you are not hearing them (that you used to hear them)?

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
Well Up near azna Ca i used to get them Full power now Its Not coming in at all

That helps.
Are there any new cell sites that you can find in your neighborhood (AT&T in particular)? There have been no changes in RCS power or antenna systems, so I can't think of any other possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.