Cass County Fire/EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobnelson

Premium Subscriber
After a recent trip to Fargo area I heard companies saying they’re “going to CA 1” after arriving on scene. Is this a repeated channel that can be monitored or something like an SOA? I wasn’t able to find anything on RR for frequencies. Additional question. Are rural county department paged on a given frequency? While monitoring CASS FIRE on the VHF and 800 side I only heard them go en route.
Thanks!

KD0PSN

They are new channels that a person on this forum said he was able to find and would upload a database update for. I have been waiting for the update myself.

KD0PSN

NDCS-1 : 49003
NDCS-2 : 49005
NDCS-3 : 49007
Thanks for those, but my problem is figuring out how to program those on my bcd436hp. Anyway you can setup a database update and send it in for us ilimformed ones please?
Thanks

jason_58201

what are you using to program your 436hp? do you have a RR subscription? if so then prgramming is easy. just select MN Armer and select Cass (ND)TGs and the Fargo Freqs. but word of caution, youre not going to hear much if anything on the PD tg's as ND is encrypting everything now.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for those, but my problem is figuring out how to program those on my bcd436hp. Anyway you can setup a database update and send it in for us ilimformed ones please?
Thanks

Here is a link to ARC software for that scanner. These ARC are easy softwares to use and add anything you want and import from RR. This is easy to maintain your own custom scan lists and setup the scanner the way you want it. On all my scanners I almost always use custom programming software to add in Talkgroups or custom scan lists. One suggestion I have for the FM area is because there is so much unfounded and especially on the Cass side new Talkgroups being discovered, I would recommend running an open or “wildcard” mode to keep it open for new things to log. If running a wildcard, I would lock out those Talkgroups that are in encrypted, so they skip that but you can find new Talkgroups as they transmit.

Status
Not open for further replies.